Carefree in the Alpentherme
You can now enjoy the Alpentherme Gastein with its two unique thermal water bathing lakes and the diverse range of wellness and health offers without any worries!
You can access the Alpentherme directly from your room in the Hotel Norica via the bathrobe corridor!
Thanks to the existing bathroom hygiene law, you will always experience great protection and security here. According to the current state of knowledge, the risk of infection when bathing and taking a sauna can be classified as low. On July 1st, new - relaxed - safety regulations come into force, which enable an almost normal visit to the thermal baths.
- 2G control and registration requirements remain in place throughout the spa area, including Beauty and Sports World. Children only have to prove one of the 2Gs from the age of 12.
- No more mask requirements for guests in the entire thermal bath area including Beauty and Sports World
- 10 m² rule and 1 meter distance rule fall. This means that there are no longer any restrictions with regard to the number of visitors - the maximum number of visitors as
- In the Cascadia, guided special (daily) and show infusions (Fri-Sun) are carried out again
- Guest infusions are possible again: in the stone pine sauna every full and half hour and in the alpine loft sauna 15 minutes after and 15 minutes before the hour.
- Family sauna Sunday starts again.
- Giant yellow tires, solarium goggles, armbands, etc. may be loaned out again.
- There is again a regular activity program: a water program in the activity pool, and in the summer months when the weather is good, an outdoor drying program on the new yoga platform in the Relax World outdoor area.
- The opening times apply again as
Insurance carriers for the time being all measures unchanged (minimum distance of 2 meters, rapid antigen test for all patients before the first therapy).
ATTENTION: Due to the ongoing stricter measures in the health center, access to the thermal baths is still only possible via the underground connecting passage. Wearing an FFP2 mask is MANDATORY in the ENTIRE health center!